A pilot scheme aims to give equality, diversity and inclusion research a much-needed boost
- Apply to this scheme to help existing research and ideas gain greater impact.
- Demonstrate how this scheme can enable you to deliver wider engagement strategies.
- You should have substantial outputs already available, but you should also include junior academics in your proposal.
- Your relationships with your partners and stakeholders should already be well developed.
- You are welcome to submit positive and celebratory proposals, as well as those focusing on challenges and barriers.
The Arts and Humanities Research Council’s Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Engagement Fellowships Pilot scheme is spearheading a council drive to promote and learn from researchers who are carrying out pioneering work in this area.