The UK’s umbrella research funding body is searching for the next generation of AI leaders
- Applications can be for fundamental AI research or engage with challenges for AI in any discipline.
- Novel approaches to challenges will be highly prized.
- Applications must communicate the potential of the applicant to become a world leader by the end of the fellowship.
- Reviewers will look for creativity of thought in proposals.
- Always keep the assessment criteria in mind when drafting an outline proposal.
The Turing Artificial Intelligence Acceleration Fellowships aim to boost the careers of the most promising mid-career AI researchers by enabling them to build an ambitious programme of research over five years.