The AHRC launches a call to help it direct future funding in design research
- Applicants should demonstrate their understanding that they are bidding for a short-term scoping exercise and not a standard research call.
- This is not a scheme for design research novices: applicants should be knowledgeable on the theme they are applying to investigate.
- However, applications from early-career researchers are welcome.
- If successful, applicants will need to travel in the UK and network extensively and synthesise a broad spectrum of information in a clear and concise way.
- Fellowship job-shares are permitted and are encouraged
The Arts and Humanities Research Council’s Design Fellowships are opportunities for design researchers to undertake a scoping exercise in one of five selected areas of design research to highlight the challenges and opportunities faced by researchers in that area.