Accessibility is a watchword for the AHRC’s latest global-development call
- Proposals must include at least one international co-investigator and should take positive action to include people with disabilities.
- Applications from existing networks need to demonstrate added value.
- Principal investigators from outside the arts and humanities can apply but must demonstrate an understanding of the field.
- Proposals must demonstrate genuine co-production between academics, persons with disabilities and other sectors.
- Accessibility concerns should be addressed throughout the application.
Once again the Arts and Humanities Research Council is leading on a global development call. This time it has a total of £900,000 available for bids to its Research Networking scheme that address issues relating to the contributions that arts and humanities research can make to disability-inclusive sustainable development.